Thursday, September 9, 2010

Merdeka Eve

Brother woke me up early in the morning and asked me..
Bro: eh, wanna go out?
Me: go where?? watch movie? eat nice food?
Bro: yea..

those who know me well..u guys know that it's hard for me to wake up early in the morning..and my brother gave me this kind of motivation to wake me up!
so we went to the gardens for lunch and movie ^____^

My lazy brother don't want to round here and there to look for a parking at midvalley..so he directly park at the premier parking where the parking space is much bigger and even more costly! He said he will treat me lunch and movie so I pay for the parking fees! FML


of course nice la..$$


We watched Avatar Special Edition-3D..
nothing special la..just a few minutes of additional screening..


Lunch


Environment nice, food also nice~


Sweet potato balls


Taiwan snow ice..
nothing special..mostly red and green beans..


mine, cod fish with rice =)


Brother's, fish in tomoto sauce with egg..


8/10

1 comment: