Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TA2 SS Day!

This week was my final week and final semester for foundation! So, TA2 ppl did some ss stuff yesterday! Actually William was the one who asked for a video taking, talk anything you want to talk or what's going on in the whole foundation year...but end up syok sendiri by taking photos! so yeah I'll be pursuing my degree in commerce-accounting in June! And the one and only majoring degree in finance in my class will be moving to sg. long! baaah byeee lim lee tingggggg~~~ don't worry, I won't miss you!



Us



Jessie



Lee Ting




Honey's~ darlingS~~



this fella got nothing to do!



Chun Yung and Kevin



top-left: Keat Eing, Jia Wen, Sharon, Anna, Lee Ling
bottom-left: William, Melvin, Kevin



Melvin (the cat) and Me



Jessie and Sui Yen



sammmmpatttt ppl



Melvin



Kevin (TA2 class rep.)



Jessie and Me


4 comments:

  1. ei,apa la ni...
    alws buli me,wuwu@@
    i go sg.long wil move bck kampar ma,no nid u 2 miss me lo,i hav donny engh,wakaka^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. donny, donny!
    honey will angry towards you lehhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh aunty! lu sendiri din come la!

    ReplyDelete